Thursday, May 5, 2011

The ONLY Uncle in the Village :)

I, Farfel, am not ONLY the ONLY Airedale in the Village, I am the ONLY Uncle in the Village :)  OK, as much as I would love for this to be all about me -- it's Star's turn to shine (pretty clever, huh?).

MOMMY and Joey finally got to see Star's beautiful babies!!! Of course, MOMMY, and even Joey wanted ALL of them!!!

Star's Babies :)

Six Beautiful Airedales :)

My Nieces & Nephews :)  


MOMMY said Star looked as beautiful as ever, and was very happy, and protective of her babies! Next to Star, in another "birthing suite," there was another new Mommy!  Her babies were equally as adorable!!! Nancy put the babies in a box -- Joey held them while MOMMY took the pictures -- Nancy said; "This is the only time you will probably ever hold six Airedales at once!!!

Easdale Kennels/Seneca Airedales, is a beautiful place. It is set in the woods, and everything is completely dog-oriented. When you drive up you see a beautiful Airedale topiary -- at first it looks like a GREEN Airedale :)  The office is  full of Airedale pictures, statues, articles, and photographs. MOMMY sees something new whenever she is in the office :)

Aside from me, Farfel, the ONLY Airedale in the Village, MOMMY thinks that Nancy has the most beautiful Airedales :)   MOMMY also talked to Nancy about Star's debarkation :) I guess Star was quite the barker... so much so, that neighbors complained. MOMMY thinks the neighbors were being petty -- Nancy has a beautiful kennel, and the many times MOMMY has been there, as have I -- there has never been an over abundance of barking!!  MOMMY researched the debarking, and it doesn't harm the dog. If anybody in this world is a true dog lover, it's Nancy. Nancy is also a trained breeder, A -1 groomer, and has way more education than MOMMY regarding the care of Airedales :) 

Sooo, back to the pups!  Nancy explained they were deaf and blind -- MOMMY thought only cats were born deaf and blind (I can just imagine the disaster if Star had her babies here!! hehehe). Joey, the smartass that he is -- said; "Oh look... they are only 3-days old and their tails are longer than Farfel's!" I should bite him later for that remark  :) MOMMY did confirm that though...... but, she loves me as I am  :)  

MOMMY is home now, very happy she got to see Star...and can't wait until she sees her again. I, of course, had to SNIFF MOMMY and Joey when they got home. MOMMY was glad because as I was sniffing, I was wagging my tail and getting very excited -- not suspicious.... like other times when she cheats on me with other dogs --- I miss Star too :)  It's OK, if she has a funny bark, and hisses at me.... it's OK she has a longer tail than me...it's OK she has been in show-biz, and I haven't -- all of that makes Star very unique, and...I love her :)

Love,

Uncle Farfel

Star and I


Star and I doing what we do best -- we ignore each other  :)  Notice her tail ......and baby bump :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Star! Her pups are sure adorable! Will you be handing out bullstick cigars, Uncle Farfel?!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Uncle Farfel!! Your neices and nephews are adorable! (Almost as adorable as rottie puppies :-)) We'd take a few of those bully stick cigars!!

    Rottie Kisses,

    -Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Star on her puppies.

    We are busy catching up as our PA has been hopeless lately. We hope your mom is doing good after her surgery.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to the new mom and her puppies!!
    Way to go Star :)

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farfel. Star is very lucky to have you as a brother. We knew you were all meant to be a family. Now we are excited for you to all be together, again. Forever.

    Jake and Fergs (who love each other, too)

    ReplyDelete